Sunday 22 May 2011

Medoit!!

Hello and welcome to my very first blog!

I am a Fine Artist and all round Craft maker. I love making stuff, and I love learning how to make stuff, so you can expect a real range of tutorials in the future.

I grew up watching my mother making everything from my first books, my clothes, my toys to almost everything. One of my very first words was "meat!", shouted in frustration, which my parents found strange since I wasn't much of a carnivore, until eventually the word separated out into "me do it!" and I haven't stopped doing it myself ever since.

Now all my makes have started filling up my tiny one-bed flat, and my OH has given an ultimatum... for each new piece I make, I must get rid of one in storage! So my Misi and Ebay shops were born! Save my beautifully crafted items from the ruthless scourge of the OH and help me fund further projects by treating yourself to a little something from one of my shops.
Here's a little something to tempt you...




AND...
The first person to spend £5 or more in my shop will get a set of 3 of these adorable flower tea light candles absolutely free! They are lightly vanilla scented and just so cute! This offer is only for the FIRST person... so don't wait too long or they might well be gone!


Next up... Father's Day Gifts....
susueliza.misi.co.uk
ebay seller Susueliza

1 comment:

  1. I've popped over from Misi. Your blog is looking great - very pretty.

    Come and take a peek at my new blog http://littleraggyhorse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete